Most of customer have questions about what are the basic requirements to install the IP camera in house for security purpose?
Please find the basic requirements.
1. DVR system ( with mouse , remote,Power adapter) with 4 channels for basic setup Approximately cost starts from Rs. 6000 on wards.
2. HDD - minimum from 500 GB onwards
3. IP camera There are various types are available in the market like Analog, Network, Thermal, Turbo HD, CCD, HD-SDI, DIS & PICADIS Etc. also with various models like Indoor dome, outdoor Dome, Fixed Bullet Camera , Fixed Dome Camera , Mini Dome Camera ,EXIR Camera , Vari-focus Camera ,Cube Camera , Mini PT Camera ,Mini Fish-eye Camera, Pinhole Camera.
4. Monitor with standard VGA cables or DVI or HDMI cables to connect DVR system.
5. Internet Connection with basic speed example 512kbps. Now advance DVR systems are also available with SIM based connections.
DVR System : Digital Video Recording system its basically a recording system digitally stores data in to a hard drive. The software come with system is programmed used to record, save, and play back recording in camera which are connected to it.
HDD : A computer hard disk drive (HDD) is the mechanism that controls the positioning, reading and writing of the hard disk, which furnishes data storage
IP : Internet Protocol is the method or protocol by which data is sent from one computer to another on the Internet. Each computer (known as a host) on the Internet has at least one IP address that uniquely identifies it from all other computers on the Intern
VGA : Video Graphic Array this connector is a three-row 15-pin DE-15 connector. The 15-pin VGA connector was provided on many video cards, computer monitors, laptop computers, projectors, and high definition television sets.
DVI : Digital Visual Interface is a video display interface developed by the Digital Display Working Group (DDWG). The digital interface is used to connect a video source, such as a video display controller, to a display device, such as a computer monitor
HDMI : High-Definition Multimedia Interface is a proprietary audio/video interface for transmitting uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from an HDMI-compliant source device, such as a display controller, to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television.
Key fetures: DVR System, HDD, IP, VGA, DVI, HDMI